24 May 2004

Survey

A decent little political survey that I stole from Lean Left. Take it yourself. The answers are mine.


1. Which political party do you typically agree with?

Democratic.

2. Which political party do you typically vote for?

I was once a Reagan Republican but now I'm so liberal I'm turning pink-o. Ha! Democrat mostly.

3. List the last five presidents that you voted for?

1984-Reagan
1988-Bush 41
1992-Bush 41
1996-Clinton
2000-Gore

4. Which party do you think is smarter about the economy?

The Clinton years taught the Democrats how to deal with money and after what I've seen President Simpleton do to the economy, well . . .

5. Which party do you think is smarter about domestic affairs?

Democratic.

6. Do you think we should keep our troops in Iraq or pull them out?

I think we should do whatever it takes to get Euro and Mid-East money and interest into the situation. Offer them trade incentives, oral sex if you have to but get the American face off this as soon as possible and start rotating our kids out of there.

7. Who, or what country, do you think is most responsible for 9/11?

Osama bin Forgotten, and most of the Islamic nations who claim to be our friends. Indirectly, Israel.

8. Do you think we will find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

Ha. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Maybe an old arteillery shell or two that we gave Saddam twenty years ago.

9. Yes or no, should the U.S. legalize marijuana?

Yes. No, not just yes. HELL YES!!!!!

10. Do you think the republicans stole the last presidential election?

Stop bitching about 2000 and don't let them do it again this year.

11. Do you think Bill Clinton should have been impeached because of what he did with Monica Lewinski?

If Clinton deserves to be impeached for lying about a blowjob, Bush should be strung up for squandering our children's lives in his dirty war.

12. Do you think Hillary Clinton would make a good president?

Mrs. Fixer says so. Smart ladies turn me on. (Why I conned Mrs. F into marrying me.) So she's got my vote.

13. Name a current democrat who would make a great president:

Joe Biden. I'd endorse a Biden/McCain ticket. Hell, I become aroused at the thought of a Biden/McCain ticket. Biden/Pelosi wouldn't be too bad either.

14. Name a current republican who would make a great president:

McCain, definitely McCain.

15. Do you think that women should have the right to have an abortion?
Yes.

16. What religion are you?

God and I made a deal a long time ago. I'd stay out of His way if He'd stay out of mine. It's worked out well for both of us so far.

17. Have you read the Bible all the way through?

There was that incident in Mrs. Felice's catechism class when I was a boy. After that, my religious education was spotty.

18. What’s your favorite book?

Anything by Isaac Asimov. Most of the stuff I write.

19. Who is your favorite band?

Stones, Who, Zep, Santana, and the rest of that ilk.

20. Who do you think you'll vote for president in the next election?

Kerry, though I wish Dean hadn't imploded.

21. What website did you see this on first?

Stole it from Lean Left, who stole it from Say Uncle.


You can bitch back at me about my answers if you want.

No comments: