11 August 2004

A warning

To the asshole who was shitty to my wife on the train last night. Be damn glad I wasn't with her or I would have tossed you out at 70 miles an hour, you drunk motherfucker. You'd better hope she doesn't ever point you out to me because I'll give you an attitude adjustment you'll never forget. Asshole.

Note: To men who think the rise of feminism gives you the right to be a dick. Be a man and give up your seat for pregnant women and old ladies. This has nothing to do with the asshole and my wife, but while I'm on the subject of assholes . . .

I see too many guys, able-bodies assholes all, make a woman stand while they're sprwaled out in a seat. It doesn't make you any less of a man to give a woman a seat, or hold a door for her, you mannerless cretins. Newsflash, it ain't your world. NYPD and NYFD officers; are you listening? You're the nitwits who are supposed to set the example. And by the way, also while I'm at it, aren't you guys supposed to be in uniform or showing your badge when you ride the train? I mean, that's why you ride free instead of paying $3500 a year for your fucking ticket like the rest of us, right?

No comments: