19 April 2008

I call "Bullshit".

I used to be a crazy bastard in my day, I can not get on a motorcycle, period.

For me, there are only two throttle positions, OFF and ON.

All The Way On.

The following article doesn't surprise me a bit.

Modern bikes will easily do a hundred fifty miles an hour.

They are marvels of modern technology.

The part I am calling bullshit on is ANYONE reading and remembering a fucking license plate that is three inches tall and six inches wide as it goes by at a hundred fifty fucking miles an hour.

Nice try fella's.

I can see getting on the radio and telling dispatch there is some crazy fucker on a bike going down the freeway so fast you barely caught what color it was and then another cop ahead nailed ya , but reading the license plate?

Please.

No comments: