25 July 2004

Auto Wisdom-Index

I'm gonna put together all the links to my bits of auto wisdom here and I'll put a link to this on the main page. This way, you won't have to search through the archives for my little pearls.

  • Every 3000 Miles


  • Paper Assholes


  • Every 3000 Miles-Revisited


  • Ever Since


  • Your Parts vs. My Parts


  • My friend said . . .


  • Oy!


  • Summer in the city


  • Friday Morning


  • Duh


  • Car wisdom


  • K-cars


  • Ask me, please


  • Factory Parts


  • Auf Wiedersehen


  • Don't be a pain in my ass


  • Magazines


  • Summer's here


  • I'm in love with my car


  • Wheels and tires


  • I wasn't going to


  • Tough day


  • Dealerships


  • CNG what?


  • Lubricants


  • Lugnuts


  • Evap Scam


  • Gold-plated crap


  • I'll update this list as I post other little gems from my deranged mind. I'm adding Gordon's insights below. Remember, for our political and current events diatribe, visit us at The Alternate Brain.

    From Gordon:

  • Winter Prep


  • Ready for Winter? NOT!


  • Getting Started


  • Don't Just Stand There Like A Lox...


  • New Tires

  • No comments: