12 July 2004

It's Bubba's fault

That's what I'm gonna tell my wife when I show up at the station all fired up. Ol' South Knox Bubba raises some questions, the last one in particular got me going becasue finally someone else feels like I do and doesn't look at me like I got an extra eyeball.

[. . .]

Grand slam bonus question: Why hasn't this bum been impeached? The deaths of thousands because of a lie may not be as serious as hanky-panky in the Oval Office, but still...


I commented over there:

I'm with ya, Bubba. Impeachement and an 8 x 8 in Leavenworth for the murder of close to a thousand U.S. toops and Lord knows how many Iraqis. Cheney should be his prison wife, both of them in the same cell. Bastids.

I'm better now.


That's right, Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld (along with that fucking moron Myers at JCS) should all be prison bitches, suck-boys for heavily endowed, black Marine Corps lifers. They deserve to squeal like the pigs they are.

No comments: