30 July 2004

Last night

Picked up two suits, a blazer, and a couple dress shirts. Not bad, though most of the time was taken up deciding between two gray suits (I needed a gray). I settled on the Ralph Lauren, I think. I don't know anymore. Got a khaki suit too, like something from "Out of Africa" but double-breasted. Had no idea I was gonna get it, but it caught the Mrs.' eye and it looked good. Should go over well with the snooty Limeys. And I bought a blazer that I never thought I'd catch myself in, this Neo-Punk thing in a wild gold houndstooth like pattern. All I know is, I won't get a second look if I just wear a T-shirt under it. The good part was, it was over quickly. Then we stopped at a Bennigans on the way home and had dinner and a few pints. My ass is dragging now though. Had to stay up to see the Kerry speech and was up at 04:00 to take the Mrs. to the train station. I'm wiped.

Pleasant dreams.

As always, political blogging at The Alternate Brain.

No comments: