22 July 2004

I wasn't going to

I wasn't going to even bother this afternoon. Was a crazy day again at work, and again no Indian. Stopped by his house on the way home and he's looking better, although drugged, not really a bad thing. The Indian drugged, that is. Harry and I managed to blow one up on the dyno today doing an inspection, a couple gallons of 225 degree antifreeze all over the floor in 100 degree heat. We weren't happy campers. Then I got a guy bring me his car because he gets a clicking noise when he touches the brakes. Listen to me, Lugnut. If you really have to do your own brakes in the driveway, don't throw away all the little clips and springs and shit that attach to the pads. Those little shits are there so you don't get a clicking noise when you step on the brakes, you bonehead. Yeesh.

The reason I did is because President Dipshit is on TV live with that moron Tom Ridge. What's with Ridge? Does he have Down's Syndrome or something? I mean, I know he's an ex-jarhead, but he looks even more vacant than the average Marine. Did President Numbnuts want one person in his cabinet that was dumber than he is? Oh wait, he has Tommy Thompson already. And then there's Ashcroft. You know, come to think of it, we got a lot of stupid at the top.

Oh, and get the 9/11 Commission Report here. It's a PDF so you'll have to download the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader. Go get it and read it.

Contessa Brewer is an airhead and a moron. Pretty girl though.

Finally found a pic of the Freedom Stone, the cornerstone of the Freedom Tower that will rise from the pit at Ground Zero:






Gotta go get the Mrs. and then I'm gonna relax. Have a good evening.

Pleasant dreams.

No comments: