05 July 2004

This says it all

From Kos:

I'm glad I live in the U.S., and unlike most people, I have lived elsewhere and can compare. This country, while far from perfect, is the best in the world (with apologies to our international friends).
That U.S. flag belongs to me as much as the chickenhawk wingnuts who wrap themselves in it. Those wingnuts can go fuck themselves (if I may quote their beloved Cheney).

I'm glad Im here with you guys helping make this place a better one for us and our children. Together we will work for a government that can help the United States live up to its full potential, as a true champion for domestic and global liberty, justice, and the pursuit of happiness.


Couldn't have said it any better. And I'm glad there are guys like Kos and his merry band, doing what they do.

No comments: