05 August 2004

Oh yeah!

I wake up a couple hours ago and it 65 and breezy in New York. The weather nitwit says it's gonna be like this all day. Yeah! This should turn out to be our busiest day of the week, glad it will be comfortable at least.

Now, you know how I don't hesitate in the slightest to call somebody a fucking asshole. I call 'em as I see 'em. So today, I'm calling myself a fucking asshole. Yesterday we went to the tailor to pick up my shit. Details after work, but my point is that we took Mrs. F's Explorer instead of my little truck. No room to hang shit in my Ranger. Anyway, I noticed that the inspection on the Explorer will come due while we're gone and it's due for a service. After all the bitching I did about our idiot customers remembering they need shit done last minute, I go and do the same thing. Guess what, the Indian's inspection is due too. Two more fucking assholes to add to the crowd. I'm off.

Later.

No comments: