05 August 2004

Breasts

One of our customers was in today, showing off her new tits. It's not like she bared them, but there was no mistaking her 'enhancement'. Of course, I see this as a good time to add my 2 cents on a subject near and dear to my heart.

Personally, I don't like fake ones. Man, I don't care if they come down to your belt buckle, or just sort of hang there, I like the real thing. But then, I don't like fake anything on a woman. Big, small, in between, to me it's the biggest turn off to see a woman my age (mid-40s) go from an A to a D-cup and have them show up 5 minutes before she does. Honey, if that's how you plan to get a guy, you either A) have the personality of a dial tone or B) are trying to attract the wrong kind of guy. Oh, and by the way, if you're my age, gravity has probably taken over other parts of your body too. Remember that when you're deciding whether you want to have the tits of a 20 year old. You still have the ass of a 45 year old. It's like the old guy with the little red sports car, it looks ridiculous.

No comments: