03 June 2004

Sir, the Stupidometer is pegged

Jesus H. Christ, what is it about rain that makes the normally sane drivers turn into idiots and the idiots turn into fucking maniacs? I was in traffic for an hour because two idiots decided that it was race day. Seems they used the entrance/exit lane to pass traffic at a high rate of speed. Too bad neither of the fucking idiots saw the propane gas truck that was trying to enter the Expressway. Assholes. So now we have an entrance/exit from a major artery closed as well as two lanes on the Long Island Expressway. Top speed is 15 and it's grin and bear it. So why do I have some guy so far up my ass in bumper to bumper traffic that I can't see anything but his roof rack? Fucking asshole stayed behind me all the way, going nowhere but with the nose of his little piece of shit Honda under my back bumper. Oy! I swear, if he would have hit Mrs. F's car, I'd have thrown him a beating. So I got to work 45 minutes late because of two nitwits and their prick-waving contest and guess what? The fucking inspection machine is still down. Needless to say, it wasn't a good day for some blowhard salesman to show up about five minutes later. He left quickly and I felt better. (No I didn't blow him up.)

I love New York and I hate New York.

No comments: